Railmark’s NEW "Friction Management Program"
is offered to railroads and transit agencies which provides a turnkey solution. Programs range from:
- Providing and installing the lubrication equipment and supplying our biobased lubricants for one flat rate monthly charge. No capital expenditure required. Railroad or transit crews check and maintain monthly.
- Railmark can provide its turnkey solution and have our crews check and fill monthly, or as needed.
- Railmark can provide a combination of installing additional lubricators and using its biobased lubricants for all the system with the option of providing the maintainers.
- Railmark can be scheduled to perform periodic switch lubrication and maintenance.
- Railmark has the capital to make any combination of program that best fits the needs and budget constraints of the railroad or transit agency.
- GIVE US A CALL TODAY TO DISCUSS!
offers premium quality biobased switch lubricants, biobased hydraulic oils and biobased top of rail lubricants with superior lubricity resulting in less friction. ECORail's™
lubricants meet both the EPA’s “Environmental Preferable Purchasing (EPP)” criteria and is a USDA “BioPreferred™” produc t. Manufactured in the USA from renewable USA-grown crop-based oils with a lithium-based thickener, ECORail's™
lubricants are safe for the environment while supporting the US farmer and US small business.
lubricants have a higher Viscosity Index. Its base oils are 2x higher (over 200) than petroleum–based oils (95), providing more stable viscosity at different temperatures and a wider range of operation. Both tests and usage have demonstrated higher performance than many synthetics. Due to their polarity, biobased molecules bond and adhere to metal surfaces better than petroleum- based oils and greases and have a higher flash point than mineral greases, which increases safety. ECORail's™
lubricants contain no heavy metals, no chlorine and no harsh odors making them safer for the employees, the public and the environment versus petroleum-based greases and oils.
offers biobased railroad lubricants including Universal Switch Lubricants, Frigid Climate Switch Lubricants, Top of Rail Friction Compounds, Solid Stick, ISO 32 & ISO 46 Hydraulic Oils and Universal Tractor Hydraulic Fluids. A wide range of pumps and applicators are also available.
Professional Installation – Track Materials
Let Railmark Track Works Inc. provide you with a Quote for the installation of our concrete crosstie ECOtie™ or our ECO-SAFE wood treated ECOtie2™ crossties or bridge members.